Veterinary Resources

This page provides avian reference materials for veterinarians and students. If you're a veterinarian and would like to consult with Dr. Ford on a case, please fill out a our Consult Request Form or consider posting the case on the Veterinary Information Network (Dr. Ford is one of the avian specialist consultants there). If you want to refer a case, contact VCA Milwaukee Emergency Center for Animals at 414-543-7387.

Consult Request   Go To VIN